Madeline

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Beach Time

We went to Lighthouse Point and Beach yesterday. We can hardly wait until summer!!

Mad that mom won't let her eat a rock.



Megan really seemed to enjoy playing in the sand. I hope that she will like to play in the ocean, but since the water is always cold, I am not sure that this will happen. But, there is a splash park there, so it will be fun regardless. Yea for living on coast!



4 comments:

Tania Farr said...

.Megan's hat is sooooo cute. I love the ocean. It always made me happy to watch the waves.I am happy the you guys were able to go to the beach and that Megan's had fun.She is sure a beautiful little girl.

Kirsten said...

man I am totally wanting to experinece a splash park b/c I've never seen one.

David and Amy said...

Looks like fun; your pictures make me so excited for some warmer weather! We're so excited to enjoy this area during the summer!

Susie and Jay Larson said...

Thanks for your post. Oh man you guys we need some of your sun. We had six inches of freak snow in Seattle last night. We never have this in the dead of winter. Jay is loving his new job as a social worker for the state helping foster children. He plays tonight in the regional basketball tournament finals. (4 stakes and our little Everett 3rd ward made it) James is getting great Grandma and Grandpa time and we are praying for Spring to finally come! We love you guys.