Madeline

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Birthday, Megan!

Yea for cake. I think that this was Megan's favorite part.
Oooooo, presents
The winner (Hands Down!!)
A shot with all of her pictures. It is her at one month, three months, six months and nine months. We will soon have one up of her at 12 months.
Eating cake again.
We had a great day. Russ took a day off and we spent time together. Russ had a hard time letting go of Megan as a baby. It was really cute. We got a lot of nice things and had a great time eating cake, as you can see. We are so lucky to have Megan with us. We really have been blessed.

4 comments:

Casey :o) said...

So sorry we didn't call yesterday - we meant to! But Happy Belated B-day to Megan! Time sure does fly! It literally seems like just yesterday we came to the hospital to see her, and I was soooo anxious to have James after that! Ha ha! She is such a beautiful and happy little girl, you must be so proud. :o)

Tania Farr said...

It was sure fun watching Megan eat her cup cake and open her presents.I love all the pictures of Megan but for some reason my favorite is the 1st one.

The Stromberg Epic said...

Happy Birthday Megan! Is she walking all over? I bet she is so much fun right now!

Kirsten said...

yea!! messy cake shots!!! not many of our nieces and nephews have wanted to get dirty or they don't like cake.