Madeline

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I think I'll go for a walk outside...

Megan and I went outside to play today. The weather was very nice and we had a great time.
Inspecting the playground and the pacifiers left by the daycare. Oh dear.
Discovering dirt.
We would have had a lot more pictures, but the batteries decided to give out. Typical. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

lisafarr211 said...

Megan looks so cute walking along, pushing that little cart! I can't wait to see her again! And I can't believe she is almost one!!

Casey :o) said...

That is a cool toy to help her walk on her own, I wanna get something like that for James for his birthday, it looks like fun for Megan and I'm sure its a nice break for you! :o)

Kirsten said...

that is soo cool that she actually uses that little walking thing. ewwww to the binki's from the last kids there.