Madeline

Friday, August 24, 2007

I Heart NY!








On Tuesday, we went down to New York City. It was so fun. We strolled through Central Park, went through the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Lincoln Center, Ground Zero, Chinatown, Times Square and Rockefeller Center (did I leave anything out?). We would have (and could have!) done so much more, but Megan is definitely not a city girl. She is more of a stay at home and play with her toes kind of girl. But, I think she had a fun time. She really liked the Museum and looking at all the people and the bright colors of the paintings. She also enjoyed sucking on dad's finger. Oh well, a baby can only have so much class. She also loved the vents on the trains, and I had to keep a close eye on her to make sure she didn't suck on them. We came back Friday afternoon. I also saw two sculptures that I have always liked, and look forward to seeing the Museum of Modern Art next time we go down.