Madeline

Friday, August 24, 2007

Settled at Last


We finally made it to Connecticut! We arrived on Friday the 17th. It was a good car trip through parts of the country that I had never been through. The weather is amazing. We spent the first couple of days getting everything settled in and set up. Other then a few missing odds and ends, everything is good. Our summer as homeless bums is finally over. Our apartment is much bigger then the one in Provo, and it has so much storage!! We actually have room to store more! It is has been hard in some ways to find a place to put it all, I am so used to our apartment in Provo and how everything was arranged there. We did live there for almost 3 years so it is not too surprising. We look forward to starting a new chapter in our lives.

1 comments:

Casey :o) said...

Congrats on getting into your new place! I'll bet its nice to be in your own home again! Megan gets cuter all the time, we can't wait to see you all again! :o) Isn't being a mom fun? :o)

Love~~~~~~> Dave&Casey :o)