Madeline

Monday, August 27, 2007

See what I mean?




This is living proof of Megan's favorite pastime. I am helping her in one picture because she noticed me and was trying to grin when I was taking her picture. I have a klassy baby. I have seen her suck on her thumb a couple times, but clearly she likes other appendages. I am not sure what I am going to do with her. She is so funny. She has turned into such a motor mouth. It can be constant. Like right now, she is complaining in the background. I usually wake to her yelling in her crib, happy as a clam. She also enjoyes adding her comments during Relief Society.

1 comments:

Tania Farr said...

It looks like Megan is having lots of fun with her little feet.She looks grown up.We miss having you guys.Megan is so adorable.I can't wait until we can see her again and play with her.Good job taking care of her.

Love
Curtis,Tania and Thomas