We switched the beds around yesterday. It was a big day. So far everything is going good.
Melanie is in the big girl crib. She is almost 4 months old and is such a good sleeper. I hope that I am not tempting fate by announcing it. Meg in the bed. She loves to throw her animals out.
Megan thought Melanie looked too lonely in there by herself.
I can see why Megan thought Melanie looked lonely in the crib - she looks so teeny tiny in there! I think it is hilarious how Megan sleeps with all her stuffed animals! I hope you are enjoying your summer so far!
2 comments:
I love the pics!Your little girls are so beautiful...I love the way Megan sleeps with all her animals
:0)
I can see why Megan thought Melanie looked lonely in the crib - she looks so teeny tiny in there! I think it is hilarious how Megan sleeps with all her stuffed animals! I hope you are enjoying your summer so far!
Post a Comment