We have been trying to get ready for our move on Monday. Russ is almost done with his second year of law school. We have one year left. It seems as though we just started. I can't believe we are almost done with school. Here are some things that we have been up to:

This bird has taken residence right outside our door. We have to allocated 5 minutes extra when we leave because Megan loves her. "'
Ook (Look) at Birdie!", "Say Hi to Birdie!", "Kiss the Birdie", and "Hi, Birdie".

Megan has developed an unholy fear of automatic paper towel dispensers. We are working on that.

Megan likes to help. Melanie has earned the nickname "Good Sport". We really couldn't asked for a better baby. Melanie did give me several looks filled with indignation at what I put her through (I get that from her a lot). But she survived.
1 comments:
your kidos are so cute...you can surely tell who they belong to...Good luck on the packing and the moving.....woohoo one year left...that is impressive...congratulations!!!
Post a Comment