Melanie is sure a cutie...reminds me so much of her mom:) Looks like Megan is good at the big sister stuff...cute pics...I love watching your blog
She is so beautiful! I love the pic of her and Megan. I can't wait for Lillie to have a little sister. I hope she is as good to her as Megan is to Melanie!Love, Kam
She is beautiful! Love the name Melanie too. You have such a cute family
I LOVE the picture of Megan with Melanie!! That is so cute! I bet they will grow up to be great friends! Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Melanie is sure a cutie...reminds me so much of her mom:) Looks like Megan is good at the big sister stuff...cute pics...I love watching your blog
She is so beautiful! I love the pic of her and Megan. I can't wait for Lillie to have a little sister. I hope she is as good to her as Megan is to Melanie!
Love,
Kam
She is beautiful! Love the name Melanie too. You have such a cute family
I LOVE the picture of Megan with Melanie!! That is so cute! I bet they will grow up to be great friends! Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment