Madeline

Monday, March 23, 2009

Update

We are all doing great. We had a fun time with dad on his spring break. We are looking forward to warmer weather. Not much is going on, but no news is good news. We are trying to find an apartment in Albany, hopefully we will have one by the end of the month. Here are some cute pictures of what we have been up to.

You turn your back for one second.
She is starting to smile, but it is so hard to get her to do it for the camera.
Megan being a great big sister.
She is such a delight to have.
Keeping Megan company at bedtime.

3 comments:

Heckert Family said...

It looks like little Elizabeth I and II are doing great. I love the picture with Meggie and all her dolls.

lisafarr211 said...

I love the picture of Megan reading to Melanie. Does she play with her like that all the time? So cute!

Handley Family said...

What cute girls! Megan looks like a such a good big sis. And I can't believe how much it looks like Melanie has grown already!