Madeline

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

We are still here

Megan with Heath, helping him get ready for his audition.
Megan in a really cute dress Aunt Lisa gave her Christmas 06.
Megan and Dad playing Wii Tennis (Megan won!)
Megan and her friend Maren, doing what they do best, making a mess.
Megan loves to play with the cabinet doors.
I know that it has been awhile since we have updated. Not much has happened. Russ is going to be working in Bridgeport this summer. That is really good, no moving. Megan cut her third tooth, with the fourth coming in any day now. She got sick, again. She is standing for progressively longer times. We have lost the use of our kitchen this week from 8:30-4:30 while they do maintenance. That is about it.


3 comments:

Kirsten said...

oh you think you are so boring huh?
well I know how you feel. I LOVE THAT CUTE DRESS from LISA!!!! and how fun that megan has a cute little play mate.

Heckert Family said...

Kate msde up a song about Meggie today while we where looking at your blog. I can't wait to see them play together soon.

Tania Farr said...

Cute dress!Megan is so adorable.We are so excited to have her to play with Thomas.He is always so excited to see her on the camera.Almost every sunday he says "mommy call Russel to see Megan".