Madeline

Friday, February 22, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen

Megan is starting to stand!! The longest she goes now is 30 seconds before she kneels down to crawl. The problem with getting a picture is that she loves to walk around holding onto fingers. This makes it hard to get a picture. This was the first attempt:

Kind of an action shot.
Yea!
I think that I will have a walker on my hands before too much longer. Just in time for Spring!

4 comments:

Tania Farr said...

yea!Keep going Megan.She is a doll.

Heckert Family said...

Kate was walking within two weeks of standing on her own! Hahahahaha ( yes, i am laughing at your pain)! You have a mobile baby, now let the fun begin!

Heckert Family said...

Ohl and thanks for the countdown to Meggie's B-day, it will help me with Drew's.

Casey :o) said...

Oh my goodness, that is so cool for Megan, brutal for you, I'm sure! :o) That first pic is classic - gotta love it! She is such a big girl! I love her outfit, too! :o)