Madeline

Thursday, September 18, 2014

June



 We took a trip to Evansville the first week of June.  It was our first time driving so it took us about 24 hours to get there.  The girls were wonderful!  We played and had so much fun.  We went to Holiday World, which was so awesome.  We ended up getting rained on, but it is Evansville.  We also got to chase fireflies, which I miss a lot.  We also happened to be in town for my Grandma's funeral.

 We happened to be at Petsmart during one of their adoption days.  We got to hold this great black kitten.  The girls were in heaven.  Megan spent the next month talking about how mad she was that we didn't have a cat.
We also took tennis lessons this summer.  This is Melanie in the picture, I didn't put one of Megan up.  Melanie did not like it (surprise!), but Megan said that it was ok, but too hot.
 Lunch in the Park started again.  We go to the park for a free lunch during the weekdays.  This is the reason I think I look forward to summer the most.  Megan is extremely dirty in this picture.

 We moved Maddie up with the big girls in a big girl bed.  We has been a trying situation, but things are going smoother now.  I put her in the bed and in the morning, I frequently find her on the floor.  We have slowly moved everything out so now there are no toys or books in their room.
 Melanie made Daddy a awesome hat for Father's Day.  She also made Grandpa Farr one, but I didn't get a picture of that.
 Megan was really into makeovers and she wanted me to give her one.  These are the colors she picked out.

We did swimming lessons again.  Still struggling to get out of level one, but one day I hope we can move on!

0 comments: