Madeline

Thursday, September 18, 2014

August

 
 
 
 

 Russ and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary in August.  We went to a resort in the Dominican Republic.  It was fantastic.  This was our beach.  My mom watched the girls for us.  She didn't have enough to do and all, seeing that......


My brother Andrew got married!!  They married in Sacramento, so the girls got to take a trip as well.  But wait, there is more....

My brother Jonathan got married the next weekend in Salt Lake!!  Unfortunately, their weddings bookended our trip, so we didn't get to see them.  But I am glad the girls got to go.
Melanie and I completed out Learn to Read book. It was a real struggle the last half.  Luckily, (or maybe I should say unluckily for Mel) I can be very stubborn too!  Still not quite sure where the youngest gets it though.

We had our dance recital  Mel's ballet was to Kiss the Girl, Meg's ballet was to Star Wars, and they did a tap routine to Happy.
 Maddie turned 3!  We started the potty training journey.  Not at all surprisingly, she is taking her sweet time with it.  I am still clinging to the hope that we will have her out of diapers before she walks down the aisle.

We got to go to the Ogden Temple Open House, which was awesome.

 Megan started the second grade!
 Melanie started kindergarten!  She is doing full time and is doing great.  We sure miss her at home, though!
 
 
Well that was our summer in review.  We were very busy and had a great time.  We are so excited that school has started again.



0 comments: