Madeline

Sunday, January 17, 2010

House Hunting

Since we have a job in Provo now, Russ and I have decided that it was time to do some house hunting. This is what we have picked out:

But since it is Rhode Island, it will only be a place that we can spend 6-8 weeks during the summer. But, as you can see, we will have plenty of room, so we will expect visitors!
Just kidding. This is The Breakers, the "summer cottage" of the Vanderbilt's. They really only used this place two months out of the year. Their home in NYC took up an entire city block. They didn't allow pictures of the inside, so I encourage all of you to do an image search to see the inside. Right outside of the house was the Cliff Walk that led you around to all of the mansions in the area. It was really pretty.
We ate at Mystic Pizza on the way back. That is an actual lemon.
I don't know where they get this from.

2 comments:

Heckert Family said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! If you buy one of those houses, I WILL be moving in, not just visiting!

Rebecca said...

oh that looks awesome! We'll have to head out there sometime!