Madeline

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Niagara Falls

Earlier this month we took a trip to Niagara Falls. We even went to Canada! We loved it.

American side. American Falls (Horseshoe Falls is in the background). They had walk ways all round the top and sides of the falls. We didn't go down, what with the kiddos and all.
I don't want to go there!!
Canada Side. We were going to eat at the Rainforest Cafe. This is after the boat ride. Like my hair?
Pulling away from the falls. Mel fell asleep two seconds after I took this picture. The spray and the noise didn't bother her.
Meg, on the other hand, did not like it.
They passed out ponchos for everyone. Mel thought they were very tasty.
Here is Meg.
American Falls, American Side.
Horseshoe Falls, Canadian Side. These two make up Niagara Falls. We took a boat like the one in the picture. It went to the bottom of both falls.
This plaque shows the International Boundary Line. So I left Mel in Canada. Oops.
The upper left hand corner is the side of Horseshoe Falls. American Falls would be around 9 o'clock from where I am. It was incredibly windy on the bridge.

1 comments:

Heckert Family said...

That looks like so much fun. I think it is time for us to plan a weekend trip!