Russ has accepted a position with Boies, Schiller, and Flexnor. They are a big litigation firm located in Albany NY. We are really excited and can't wait for the summer to go check it out.
Downtown Albany Where Albany is in the grand scheme of things.
This may or may not be the firm's building. This was on their website for the Albany contact information.
I am so happy you came to a decision and now you can relax and just get excited!Good thing you'll be going in the summer, I bet this time of year is a bit chilly. brrrr
3 comments:
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
woa... that is a little crazy. I guess you guys are turing into offical east coasters. CRAZY!!!! CONGRATS!
I am so happy you came to a decision and now you can relax and just get excited!Good thing you'll be going in the summer, I bet this time of year is a bit chilly. brrrr
Post a Comment