1-What is his name? Russell Winslow
2-Who eats more? Him
3-Who said "I love you" first? Russ
4-Who is taller? Russ
5-Who is smarter? Duh, Russ
6-Who is more sensitive? Duh, Me
7-Who does the laundry? We both do.
8-Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Russ
9-Who pays the bills? Russ pays rent, I pay everything else.
10-Who cooks more? Me
11-What meals do you do together? Maybe Sunday meals?
12-Who is more stubborn? Him, definately!
13-Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Russ. I still need to work on that.
14-Who has more siblings? Me
15-Who wears the pants in the relationship? I am not even sure what this means, really. We both contribute.
16-What do you like to do together? Play with Megs, eat, go to the beach, watch movies.
17-Who eats more sweets? Russ
18-His guilty pleasures? Teasing.
19-How did you meet? FHE night in our singles ward.
20-Who asked who out first? Russ, after some heavy hinting from me.
21-Who proposed? Russ
22-Who kissed who first? Russ kissed me, with some major hinting from me.
23-His best features? His eyes, and his sense of humor.
24-His greatest quality? He is very even tempered.
I tag anyone who wants to do this.
12 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment