
For truth, justice, and the American way. Russ started work last Tuesday down in Bridgeport for the US Attorney's office. He has been to court (got to sit at the table!), went to bomb squad training, and has written motions for appeals. He has become an expert in cocaine sentencing laws, and has repeating warned me not to sell cocaine. I am going to have to think of another way to get money (Just kidding, of course).

We went to a farm. Megan loves animals, but only at a distance. She was a little braver with a cat that we saw. To be fair, that horse was pretty big.

For Memorial Day, we went to the beach. Russ actually went swimming. It wasn't that warm.

The smart ones decided to wait for hotter weather. Megan loved the sand.

Megan loves her shoes and her bath. She is always trying to climb in the tub. She will bring her shoes to me and grunt. If I don't respond, she puts them in my face and grunts again. I never imagined a child of mine liking shoes. Maybe there was a mix up at the hospital with one of my sisters' kids. We found a pair of shoes from when she was a newborn, and she cried and cried because they didn't fit. It broke my heart.
6 comments:
is russ that white glare in the ocean? JK
that is an awesome suit. obsessed with shoes already... man you guys are in for it ;)
I CRY A LITTLE WHEN MY SHOES WEAR OUT...BUT THEN I REMEMBER THAT MEANS I CAN HAVE A JUSTIFIABLE REASON TO GET NEW ONES.
It looks like Justin might actually have a friend that will go swimming in the sound with him!! He convinced Mike Turner last year, but I don't know if that will happen again!:) We will all have to go on a day trip to the beach! Russ' internship sounds so cool...
I forgot to say what a gorgeous wedding photo at the top of your blog! I love it!
-kcp
Beautiful pictures on top of the page.I just love how you did it.Also Russell suit is nice and Megan is beautiful as always.Love the picture of her in the sand.
Post a Comment