Last Thursday, Jonathan graduated from High School. It was so fun. We are excited for him to go to our alma mater. We know that he will have a great time. GO COUGARS!!
12 years ago
Last Thursday, Jonathan graduated from High School. It was so fun. We are excited for him to go to our alma mater. We know that he will have a great time. GO COUGARS!!
6 comments:
I have to have that picture! It is so cute! Whose camera is it on?
Poor Meagan, looks a little distressed. I love the picture of her on the donkey! Cute!
If that had been James in that tub instead of Megan, he'd have looked EXACTLY the same! Ha ha ha! So sad, but so funny! :o)
Yes, she looks so cute on that donkey, and I actually noticed she looks so much older than I remember her! They are all growing up so fast! :o)
megan makes that donkey look good.
Megan looks like a doll on the first picture.Love her shoes. Cute picture of all your sisters and brothes.By the way I really like your sister Rebeca shoes.
Post a Comment