Madeline

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Update

She now does laps around the living room rug with this toy. She is nine months! I did not sign up for this. We try to get her to stand alone, but she can only last for two seconds tops. Occasionally she will let go on her own, but she doesn't do any better.
Caught red handed unraveling the toliet paper. Tsk Tsk.
We went to Once Upon a Child's clothing sale, and we made out with a great deal. 46 items for twenty dollars. 46! For $20!! That is about $0.43 per item. Awesome!

This is a video of her clapping. Sorry the quality is bad.

4 comments:

Tania Farr said...

She is so mobile.She remends me thomas at the age.He did not crawl much but at 9 1/2 months he started to walk and nothing could stop him.So she is getting closer.Good luck!
The is a great deal with all those clothes.
Love,love the video of Megan clapping.She is so adorable.I can't wait to see her again and you guys also.

Heckert Family said...

She is such a mover and a shaker! We are excitec to see you in March! What size is the Meggie? Or, what does she need for her birthday?

Justin, Kalee, Jackson, Ava and Gabriella Peacock said...

She is just so cute! I LOVE your good bargain shopping!!!! Isn't that place the best?! I just can't get over seeing her walk! Wow!! I hope the interview goes well...

Kirsten said...

hey my dogs unravel TP too. Except they usually chew up what they unravel....

GRand Rapids.... but that is sooo far.