
They had models of all the NY bridges up over our heads. They were huge.

The Washington Arch and the Guggenheim Museum

Megan says HI!

An Empire State building gingerbread house that Megan was fascinated with.

The Metropolitan Museum of Art (which we have been to) with a ladybug train by it.

New York Stock Exchange

Grand Central Station

Yankee Stadium
2 comments:
Megan is sooooo a little Elizabeth. She is the cutest baby ever. I don't know what we are doing for christmas, but we will probably spend a day in Washington, IN. That all depends on the MIL though, things are kind of strained at the moment on that side of the family. Long story.
I love following your blog. Megan is a beauty. So content and happy. Love watching her grow through pics. I hope all is well with your little family. You sound happy. Keep it up
donetta
Post a Comment