This basket is her favorite toy ever. I can't keep her away from it. She brakes pieces off and tries to eat them. Kisses. Kisses Go Yale. We went to the Yale-Harvard game. It was so cold. And Yale lost badly.
She is so cute and she has the cutest coat on.It was fun to play and hold her in October.We love her so much.Is funny,when Thomas sees her pictures he always says Megan CUTE.For some reason when he sees other babies he says that's Megan.I am sure Thomas can't wait until she gets a little older and plays with him.He LOVES to see her pictures on the blog.
1 comments:
She is so cute and she has the cutest coat on.It was fun to play and hold her in October.We love her so much.Is funny,when Thomas sees her pictures he always says Megan CUTE.For some reason when he sees other babies he says that's Megan.I am sure Thomas can't wait until she gets a little older and plays with him.He LOVES to see her pictures on the blog.
Post a Comment