Madeline

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

6 months old!!


Megan finally had her six month appointment today. She missed her fourth, so it was very good to get back on schedule. She is at the 50th% for both her weight and height. She had to get shots today, and the man who did them took forever. I wanted to kick him out of the way so I could do it myself. But we made it through and she is now playing happily by my feet. She was been helping me baby proof the apartment today. It consists of her crawling around, me noticing what she had her eye on, and putting it out of reach. It was a good system. I also removed the last 0-3 months clothes that were still in her dresser (even though she could still fit in them (sigh)) and put in the next batch of clothes. So, we are basically doing great!

2 comments:

The Stromberg Epic said...

It's hard to see them get their shots, isn't it? The picture of Megan with Ryan is so cute, I love her outfit!

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute picture! I love her big smile!