After several days of trying to get a picture of her doing this, I finally did. I am not sure what she thinks she can accomplish by doing this, but it is so cute. She can't sustain the pose for too long, which is one of the reasons that it took me so long to get the picture. She is now the accomplished scooter. She can get pretty much anywhere she wants, it just might take her 20 minutes to do it. For example, I placed her on a blanket in the middle of the rug. About 10 minutes later she had worked herself over here, moving probably five feet in the process. You also get a chance to see her in her footie jammers. Russ gets so excited when he sees her in them. She is doing so well, and is such a joy!
12 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment