Madeline

Sunday, September 9, 2007

First Day of School




Russ started his first day of school on Wednesday. He really enjoys it. He is taking Contracts, Procedure, Constitutional Law, and Torts. The first picture is a regular one. The next he tried to pull a funny face, but as I was taking it, he noticed that the bus was there. The third picture is him getting on the bus.

We really love it here in New Haven. The people at church and at school are great. We feel really blessed that we were able to come here.

4 comments:

alysha said...

Cute backpack!

Kirsten said...

despite the crazy noises at night? I love first day of school pictures.

Casey :o) said...

What's the huge wet spot and Russ's shirt. Did megan leave him a surprise?

Anonymous said...

I love the fact that Russ has come full circle and is riding the school bus again. Only this time it's law school...not Indian Hills.

-Brandon