Hi everyone! After reading Dave and Casey's update, it inspired me to update ours. Everything is great here. Megan is doing so well. She is such a good baby. She isn't losing her hair, far from it, in fact it is getting thicker. But, of course, it still stands up straight on the top. She is going to be so mad at us in about 12 years, for letting her be seen like that. Of course, everyone else thinks it is so cute. I weighed her yesterday, and she is about 10 pounds. She still seems so small. It is too funny because she should be starting to get too big for her 0-3 months clothes, and yet, they are still so baggy on her. She is a long drink of water, as they say. This picture is so cute because she is trying so hard to get the baby on the package to talk to her. It is really funny because real babies don't really capture her attention the same way. She also always manages to get her hand out of blankets, no matter how well Mom tries to wrap her up. She is going to be another Houdini! She has also discovered that she can lift up her lower half of her body (diaper changes can be a real riot!), so she can occasionally manvour herself on to her side, and sometimes she can roll over from her tummy over on her back. She is still a real wiggle wort, and I am afraid that one day she will get dropped. She is also so alert for a little baby. I sometimes forget that she is still so young. She gets attention from everyone when we go out. She is a big hit. She is getting blessed on Father's Day, and we are all so excited for that. She seems to be going through another growth spurt, because she now wants to eat every three hours at night, instead of going a lot longer. I really got used to the 5-7 hour stretches, but what baby wants baby gets. I hope that once her spurt is over, she will go back to that. A mom can dream.
12 years ago

1 comments:
Megan has the cutest face and the cutest smile.I love her so much.girls are fun.
Post a Comment