I cannot believe she is rolling over already!! She can't be that old, can she?? Time flies. What a cutie! And I love how Megan just wants to hug her the whole time. What a good big sister.
Megan's voice is so cute! I love to see how she interacts with Melanie!! When am I going to see you guys next? Any plans to visit SLC in the near future?
3 comments:
I cannot believe she is rolling over already!! She can't be that old, can she?? Time flies. What a cutie! And I love how Megan just wants to hug her the whole time. What a good big sister.
So cute....both of your girls have grown so much....I love Megans little voice...looks like she is a loving big sister:D
Megan's voice is so cute! I love to see how she interacts with Melanie!! When am I going to see you guys next? Any plans to visit SLC in the near future?
Post a Comment